If any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You wish you could trust someone with your secret struggle
- You want to stop feeling so alone in what you’re going through
- You’re interested in therapy, but want to try something lower pressure than individual therapy
- You wish you felt more understood by others
- You’re looking for expert help improving your life
…Then group therapy could be right for you.
Group therapy’s effectiveness lies in its ability to help you find connections with other people and their experiences. These therapist-guided sessions will help you learn more about yourself and how to improve the way you feel while feeling support from others who understand your experience.
Even though children and teens are in social situations all the time, they often feel alone or misunderstood. We have small groups (6-8 clients each) available to help a variety of kids with multiple issues.
Social Emotional Group– One group for pre-teen and one for young teens. Starts June 2023. See the flyer under Upcoming Events for more information.
Attachment and Relationships – One group for pre-teen and one for young teens. The preteen one is July 2023. The young teen group is August 2023. See the flyer under Upcoming Events for more information.
Interested? Fill out the form or call (801-679-3932) us today and we will let you know went the next group starts. Need something else, let us know.