Rates & Insurance
- Groups: $40 per session
- Family: $150 per 50 minute session
- Individual: $150 per 50 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Julie Mathewson, LCSW also takes Blue Cross Blue Shield and Humana through a third party provider. Click here for more information.
Super Bills are copies of your invoice with a diagnosis code. These can be used if we don’t take your insurance and your insurance will reimburse a percentage back to you for out of network services.
Single Case Agreements can be requested if we don’t take your insurance. The insurance holder would call their insurance company and request a single case agreement. The insurance company can approve a one time agreement to service the client for a set number of sessions and the insurance company will reimburse Healing Focus Counseling.
We accept cash, check, HSA and most major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!